You want to get some Pokemon Go coins and you’re tired of defending gyms all the time? We’ll give you some tips that can help you both earn money to buy PokéCoins and advice on how to buy them.
We all know the secret of defending gyms and the rewards they provide but let me tell you that this is undoubtedly the fastest and most legal method there is because this is the way Niantic wants you to win Pokécoins. Read on to start winning with other methods pokécoins.
Table of Contents
Ways to get Pokécoins
There are currently 3 legal methods you can use to get pokécoins.
#1 – App to make real money – Google opinion rewards
Probably the option that nobody knows about and the truth is that it has given us very good results. You can see the great value it has in the Play Store and it is not surprising. This app allows you to earn real money and then convert it into redeemable cards for the Play Store, so you can buy your pokecoins in a totally legal way.
To start making money with this Google APP, all you have to do is answer the surveys and give your opinion. For every survey you take, you’ll get money as a reward. You will get the possibility of surveys every few days, so we recommend that you are constantly responding to everything they ask for in order to earn as much money as possible.
Combine this with gymnasium defenses and you’ll see how fast you can produce Pokécoins!
Feel free to download this app here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.paidtasks&hl=en_US
#2 – Shopping at the store
Now use the money earned through the surveys you have conducted and turn it into large numbers of Pokécoins. Plus, if you have a Pokémon GO Promocode you can earn even more coins for your money.
We remind you of the Pokécoins prices:
- 100 Pokécoins: $0.99
- 550 Pokécoins: $7.99
- 1,200 Pokécoins: $14.99
- 2,500 Pokécoins: $30.99
- 5,200 Pokécoins: $62.99
- 14,500 Pokécoins: $159,99
#3 – Defending Pokémon Gyms
Remember that you can only win up to 50 Coins throughout the day, so we give you some recommendations which we are sure you can take advantage of when it comes to capturing gyms.
Finally, we’ll give you some tips on how to win more pokémon by defending gyms, so you can get the most out of your strongest pokémon.
- Midnight gyms are often forgotten and there are no defenders around. This is a good time to attack gyms and leave your Pokémon at night, resting and winning some Pokécoins.
- Many times we waste time in very powerful gyms, we recommend that you always go for the maximum possible, usually you’ll meet players from other teams that are used to be in certain areas, if you know they are very strong, just do not capture it in the middle of the day because you will lose it quickly.
- Get Pokémon defenders who are great at defending. Some of them like Blissey, Chansey, Snorlax, Milotic, Dragonite, Slaking, Steelix, Lapras, Donphan can help defend a gym really well. Take advantage of this power of defense they have to leave them overnight.
- Avoid capturing gyms that are close to or pass by many players. As a general rule, if a group goes to gyms and follows a common route, you will lose all your pokémon within a few hours.
I started with MMORPGs and I still play MMORPG, WOW and Tibia :). Casual player in mobile games and sometimes I play Shooters like Valorant or CSGO.