Roblox is a gaming platform with which teenagers have been interested in winning millions of dollars.
Today’s young people are taking full advantage of this video game to create a world of quality through a simple programming called LUA. If your construction surprises many, you can be rewarded with Roblox coins, a virtual currency that can be exchanged for cash.
If you are interested in entering the Roblox world, you must know the requirements that are requested, either to play in Windows, MAC, Xbox one or mobile devices. Here we will tell you what you need to play it, let’s do it.
Table of Contents
Windows system requirements
As it is a game that can be played by virtually everyone without having an updated computer.
- It can be installed on Windows XP. However, if you want to have an optimal performance with the system of Windows Vista, 7, 8 / 8.1 or 10 the game will have better graphics and will be faster.
NOTE: it is important to know that for Windows 8 / 8.1 you must run the game in desktop mode because the startup screen in mosaic does not support it.
- Graphics card with DirectX 9 minimum and Shader Model 2.0 / Radeon R7 240 / GeForce GT 719.
- Pentium 4 processor with clock speed of 1.6 Ghz or higher. It is not recommended with AMD processors because they present problems.
- Minimum RAM of 1 GB for Windows Vista or higher and 512 Mb if you use Windows XP.
- Storage space of 20 Mb to install Roblox.
As you can see, you don’t need to have a super computer to play Roblox. If you meet the minimum requirements you can be sure that you can already be inside.
Requirements for Mac operating system
Mac is an operating system used by many users around the world and therefore the video game extended its ability to play from this system or even from an iPad.
- The Mac OS version has to be compatible with 10.7 or higher.
- Supports Intel chipset, not compatible with Motorola Power PC.
- Storage of only 20 Mb.
- Minimum RAM of 1 Gb.
- Download it from the official store (Apple Store).
Requirements for iOS
On the other hand, if what you like is to play on your smartphone so you can take the game from one place to another. iOS users have to fulfill a series of minimum requirements to be able to install it.
- Download the app from the Apple Store
- To have compatible devices such as: iPad2, iPhone 4s and iPod Touch 5th generation.
- Operating system iOS 8 or higher.
- Storage of 20 Mb.
- 1 Gb RAM for optimal performance
Android phone requirements
Android is the operating system most used by users, since it is used by a wide range of devices a little cheaper and less complex that any user can easily manipulate.
- Mobile devices with Android 4.4 or higher.
- Must have an ARMv7 processor.
- Minimum RAM of 512 Mb. For optimal operation, a 1 Gb memory is recommended.
- Storage 20 Mb.
For those who play with video game consoles is also available.
- You need an XboxOne console.
- Have an Xbox Live Gold account.
- Internet connection to download the app and play online.
One more thing you must know to play on any of these devices is that you must have a minimum internet connection of 4-8 Mb/s. And if you play with data, make sure your network connection is 3G or 4G.
If you have the minimum requirements to play Roblox you can get into this great game that can play from the smallest to the largest.
I started with MMORPGs and I still play MMORPG, WOW and Tibia :). Casual player in mobile games and sometimes I play Shooters like Valorant or CSGO.